Friday, July 20, 2007

Sausages, Twice Baked Potates, and Tomatoes with Goat Cheese :)

This meal didn't take much from me, so this blog entry only half way counts :) I thought I'd still post it though since it might stir up some ideas for someone.

I bought this bottle of wine becuase my fiance has a somewhat new found interest in bocce ball...and becuase it was cheap. It actually wasn't half bad!


I didn't feel like taking too much time on dinner tonight, so I stopped at a little market we like and picked up some german sausages and twice baked potatoes. So unfortunately, as good as the potatoes were, I didn't make them :)

For a side/appetizer, I sliced some roma tomatoes and put a slice of goat cheese on top. Simple, but great!

I would have grilled the sausages, but I wanted this to be quick. I sauted some onions and peppers in flavored olive oil and also just cooked the sausages on the stove top.






2 comments:

Kayte said...

looks great laney! even if you didn't make it :-) i love the idea of those roma tomato slices with goat cheese on them. i need to try that!

Anonymous said...

what a lovely looking meal! i recently found your blog. keep up the good work, from another nestie :)